Office Hours and Class Times
Official Office Hours
- Monday 4:10 p.m.–5:00 p.m.; Wednesday, Friday 3:10 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Or by appointment
- Or by chance
You are welcome to come by my office at other times, but I may not be there. If you come by and my door is closed, please knock. I usually play music quietly, and I keep the door closed so I don’t disturb others. If I don’t want to be interrupted, I will put a sign on the door asking people not to disturb me.
- Monday, April 8: no office hours
- Monday, May 13: no office hours
- Monday, June 10: no office hours
- ECS 153, Computer Security: MWF 12:10 p.m.–1:00 p.m. in 184 Young
- ECS 153, Computer Security, discussion section: M 3:10 p.m.–4:00 p.m. in 184 Young
- ECS 235B, Foundations of Computer and Information Security: MWF 2:10 p.m.–2:00 p.m. in 267 Olson
Group Meeting Times
- Election Group: Tuesday 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. in 2209 Watershed Science and on Skype
- Resilience Project: Tuesday 11:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. in 2209 Watershed Science and on Skype
- Data Sanitization: Tuesday 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. in 2209 Watershed Science
- GOALI Project: Wednesday 4:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. in 2209 Watershed Science and on Skype
Seminars and Colloquia
- Security Lab Seminar: Tuesdays 2:10 p.m.–3:00 p.m. in 2203 Watershed Science
- Department Colloquia: Thursday 3:10 p.m.–4:30 p.m. in 1065 Kemper
Administrative MeetingsThese are not always held at the times below, so I may be in my office during these times.
- CCFIT: Second Monday of each month 3:10 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Department faculty meeting: Tuesday 3:10pm–4:30pm